Thursday 20 October 2011

*gulp*

Alright, this is... I'm scared.

Me and Dad decided it was time to start going through Mum's old things and deciding what to do with all of it. At first it was almost painful to look at, but once we started going, the items began triggering happy memories, and the mood became lighter. I think it was really doing us good.

But then Dad unearthed Mum's work diary. He was on the other side of the room, flicking through it, looking at the number of appointments that would have been cancelled. ("There's even one in December!") But then suddenly he said "Hey Barb, come look at this."

He looked puzzed.

He'd flipped to the back of the diary. There was a list of holidays that she'd marked in pen, but it had been scribbled over with two pencil drawings.

One of them was an operator symbol. The other was Mr Tall himself.

My Dad asked me what the symbol was. I was almost too shocked to talk. I'm still shocked. I had to think fast. I told him it was the tensor product symbol and it's used in Maths, so she must have been talking to someone about a Maths problem.

He accepted my answer but still looked puzzled. Mum wasn't into doodling. I think he was suspicious. We carried on, but I felt so sick and dizzy and scared. I managed to keep my cool for several minutes, but eventually I couldn't take it any more. I had to get to my laptop without him getting suspicious. I let myself go slowly, so it looked like I was turning funny. I told him I didn't feel too good and ran into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet for a while and making groaning noises, and when I came out I said I thought I needed a rest and ran to my room.

I went straight for my laptop and I've been typing this since. I don't know what to do. Everything's been flipped. My life ... I thought I knew what my life was like. But my Mum obviously knew about the Slender Man. Was she being stalked? Is that why she's gone?

What's happening?!

No comments:

Post a Comment